Hello my wonderful readers as the new year is close. I would like to send a msg out to all of you to please be careful. I know this is a little redundant as you might have heard this a few times. But I cannot express it enough that I do value all of you. We all know that there are those out there who don’t. So if you don’t mind let me drop a few suggestions.
- Please if you go out,When walk don’t do it alone. Safety in numbers is a real thing.
- NEVER leave your drink alone.
- Let people know that you are going out.
- Don’t use drugs that will compromise your sense of understanding.
- Dress with brains…..
- When walking put you phone away.
- In the end er on the side of caution and keep yourself safe.
What can I say I have children and I think like a parent. So as I leave you with this message. Have a safe and happy New Years Evening and a safe start to the new year.
Happy New Year xo